BANFF PORK SEMINAR
News articles from 2019 Banff Pork Seminar available in Special Report
Date posted: January 11, 2019
Nearly 750 delegates attended the 2019 Banff Pork Seminar, Jan. 8 to 10, in Banff, Alta. News articles and much more from the 2019 seminar are highlighted in a Special Inside BPS Report and are available for use by media and industry information channels.
A short list of headline examples from news features and blog items available in this web-based report includes:
- Banff Pork Seminar tackles "Change, Challenge, Opportunity"
- Get ready for more disruptive technologies in pork production
- Denmark raises the bar on animal care standards
- Four ways to get more value from consultants
- Smart technologies: The new brain in the barn
- Nine emerging technologies here or coming
- Aherne Innovation Prize at 2019 Banff Pork Seminar shared by two winners
- The stories behind the BPS Aherne Prize winners
- David Hughes: Consumers demand more from meat
- Brian Sullivan: Follow the fat to improve meat quality
- Humans spreading African Swine Fever around the world
In addition there are about 40 blog items and selected speaker photos available for download. The Banff Pork Seminar 2019 Special Report is available via link on the Banff Pork Seminar website at the Special Report link at www.banffpork.ca or directly at www.meristem.com.