BANFF PORK SEMINAR
News articles from 2018 Banff Pork Seminar available in Special Report
Date posted: January 12, 2018
The 2018 Banff Pork Seminar is history and it was a memorable one. A sold out crowd of 770 delegates travelled from across Canada and around the world to attend the event, Jan. 9 to11 in Banff Alta.
News articles and much more from the 2018 seminar are highlighted in a Special Inside BPS Report and are available for use by media and industry information channels. A short list of headline examples from news features and blog items available in this web-based report includes:
- A stunning success story for farmers in social media
- The changing face of pork production
- Steve Savage: Unprecedented unity, creativity needed to shape agriculture
- Larry Martin: Use futures and options to help manage risk
- Banff Pork Seminar 2018 Aherne Prize winners tell their stories
- Two winners share the Aherne Prize at 2018 Banff Pork Seminar
- The truth is no longer enough
- Robust new technology driving a new future for pork production.
- Mark Chambers: BPS is "Looking ahead to the next generation"
- Banff Pork Seminar 2018 will inform, challenge industry
- 2018 Banff Pork Seminar Aherne Prize entry deadline Oct. 31 2017
In addition there are about 40 blog items and selected speaker photos available for download.
The Banff Pork Seminar 2018 Special Report is available via link on the Banff Pork Seminar website at the Special Report link at www.banffpork.ca or directly at www.meristem.com.