BANFF PORK SEMINAR
News articles available in Special Report from 2017 Banff Pork Seminar
Date posted: January 13, 2017
The Banff Pork Seminar has built a history of attracting top players from the pork industry from North America and countries around the world. The 2017 seminar was held Jan. 10 to 12 in Banff, Alta.
News articles and much more from the 2017 seminar are highlighted in a Special Inside BPS Report and are available for use by media and industry information channels.
A short list of headline examples from news features and blog items available in this web-based report includes:
- Pork industry retooling not over, but continuing
- Terry O'Reilly: Perceptions can be changed, but not easily
- Winning the battle of public misconception about food
- Minimizing challenges caused by animal rights groups
- Transport wash innovation wins Aherne Prize at 2017 Banff Pork Seminar
- Sustainable intensification: Growth without depleting resources
- Animal protein's challenging role in feeding a hungry planet
- Mark Chambers: New talent key to a progressive industry
In addition there are about 40 blog items and selected speaker photos available for download.