BANFF PORK SEMINAR
News articles available in Special Report from 2015 Banff Pork Seminar
Date posted: January 23, 2015
Each year people from the pork industry from across North America and many countries around the world gather at the Banff Pork Seminar in Banff, Alta. For 44 years this Seminar has brought together the best speakers on the top issues of the day.
The 2015 Seminar ran from Jan 20 to 22. News articles and much more from the 2015 Banff Pork Seminar are highlighted in a Special Inside BPS Report and are available for use by media and industry information channels.
A short list of headline examples from news features and blog items available in this web-based report includes:
- Markets promising for new-look Canadian pork industry
- Welfare issue won't derail positive outlook for pork industry
- Trust issue rises as lynchpin to pork industry future
- Two winners share Aherne Prize at Banff Pork Seminar 2015
- Student science winners at BPS 2015
- Boar Pit takes aim at hot topics
- Lessons on group sow housing
- Canada and U.S. share interests
The Banff Pork Seminar 2015 Special Report is available via link on the Banff Pork Seminar website at www.banffpork.ca. Photos are also available on the Special Report web page.
This was the 44th year for the Banff Pork Seminar (BPS) and it has built a reputation around the world as a leading seminar in the pork industry.