BANFF PORK SEMINAR
Stories available in Special Report on 2014 Banff Pork Seminar
Date posted: January 24, 2014
Tackling the PED pig disease bombshell. Capturing new opportunities for a strong pork sector. Navigating a new world of social pressures.
Stories on all of this and much more from the 2014 Banff Pork Seminar are highlighted in a Special BPS Report and available for use by media and industry information channels.
A short list among many examples of blog items and news features available in this web-based report includes:
- Boar Pit tackles PED bombshell, sow housing, future prospects
- Bright outlook for Canadian pork production
- Social pressure a rising force driving future of pork industry
- Banff Pork Seminar honors innovator with F. X. Aherne Award
- R.O. Ball Young Scientist winners announced
- Sow housing: Six things to know
- Ritz announces new support for pork sector at BPS
- 'The CSR Factor' and NGO influence
- The latest on PED at 2014 Banff Pork Seminar
- Who controls the pork value chain?
The Banff Pork Seminar 2014 Special Report is available via link on the Banff Pork Seminar website at www.banffpork.ca. Photos are also available on the Special Report web page.
Over more than 40 years the Banff Pork Seminar (BPS) has built a reputation as a leading seminar in the pork industry globally. Visit the website for complete information.