Aherne Prize innovation winners announced at 2016 Banff Pork Seminar
Posted: January 15, 2015
The Banff Pork Seminar brings together pork industry players from across North America and countries around the world. The 2016 seminar Jan. 12 to 14 in Banff, Alta. was the 45th consecutive version bringing together the best speakers on the top issues of the day.
News articles and much more from the 2016 seminar are highlighted in a Special Inside BPS Report and are available for use by media and industry information channels.
A short list of headline examples from news features and blog items available in this web-based report includes:
- A look inside Brazil's pork industry
- Temple Grandin: New approaches needed to reach consumers on livestock welfare improvements
- Martin Rice: What you need to know about pork export markets and trade agreements
- Maple Leaf's McCain sees clear path for future of Canadian hog industry
- Aherne Prize innovation winners announced at 2016 Banff Pork Seminar
- The new world of livestock transport biosecurity
In addition there are more than 30 blog items and selected speaker photos available for download. The Banff Pork Seminar 2016 Special Report is available via link on the Banff Pork Seminar website at the Special Report link at www.banffpork.ca or directly at www.meristem.com.